This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Request an appointment to give notice of marriage or civil partnership

Please complete the details on the form below to request a notice of marriage or civil partnership appointment.  Once you have completed the form you will be sent an acknowledgement and given information on what will happen next.

Request an appointment with Registration

Please complete the details below
* eg days or times that you can’t normally attend for an appointment


Data Protection

The information you provide on this form will be used by Cornwall Council’s Registration Service to make a birth registration or declaration appointment. It will not be shared with any other organisations. Your information will be held securely on our password protected network and will then be destroyed in a secure manner in accordance with Cornwall Council’s Record Retention Guidelines. We will not share your data with any other third party or use it for marketing or any purpose other than those stated. For further information, please check our Data Protection policy statement.