This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Alcohol and entertainment licence

Please note, during the Covid-19 pandemic, our processes have substantially altered for many of our licensing functions – please email for details.

Under the Licensing Act 2003 we are responsible for licensing the sale or supply of alcohol, sale or supply of alcohol to a club member or guest of a qualifying club, regulated entertainment and the sale of late night refreshments where hot food or drink is sold between 11pm and 5am. 

Continue reading

Please visit our Licensing Act 2003 page for further information relating to the various licences, including printable forms and guidance documents for applicants.

View the current premises licence applications

There are four main licences under the Licensing Act 2003.  If you need help with your application, then take advantage of our new Licensing Direct services where we will assist you with your application from start to finish. Over 1000 applicants have used this service.  Customers surveyed said that they would either recommend or use this service again.

Entertainment licence

There is a comprehensive range of business regulatory support services available to help and advise businesses to be more successful and compliant.

View the latest register of licensed premises under the Licensing Act 2003.

The register includes all premises which sell/supply alcohol and/or provide regulated entertainment and/or provide late night refreshment.