This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Voluntary sector transport licence

Minibus Permits are issued by the Department for Transport.

Minibus Permits, otherwise known as Section 19 permits, can be issued to voluntary and non-profit making organisations concerned with religion, education, recreation, social welfare and other activities of benefit to the community.

Continue reading

Permits can allow the use of a minibus with between 9 and 16 passenger seats for hire and reward under certain restricted conditions, without the need for the operator to hold a Public Service Vehicle (PSV) Operator's licence.  Please contact the Department for Transport for further information.