This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Parish and town council changes

Please use the links below to tell us about changes to town and parish councils:

Notification of parish / town council casual vacancies

Continue reading

Please use this online form to let us know about casual vacancies in town or parish councils. 

Please email us at to let us know about any Clerk changes in a town or parish council.

Please email us at to let us know about changes or updates to changes to town and parish councillor registers of interest.