This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Contact the Public Protection Service

Please complete the following form to contact the Public Protection Service regarding:

  • Animal licensing and welfare
  • bonfires
  • contaminated land
  • dog fouling
  • dog wardens
  • environmental health
  • health education and promotion
  • houses in multiple occupation
  • licensing
  • noise nuisance
  • pest control
  • pollution (light, air, noise, smells & water
  • street trading and markets
  • water private supplies
The following errors have occurred

Please note; if you require a response please provide your contact details.


The information you provide on this form will be held by Cornwall Council and used by us to investigate your enquiry and improve our services. 

Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Cornwall Council, and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission.  In accordance with Cornwall Council’s Record Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be retained for 12 months.  All personal information held by Cornwall Council is held safely in a secure environment.

View our full privacy statement