This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Highways and Transport


What do you need help with?


We have online forms for you to report issues with roads, highways and footpaths such as potholes, broken streetlights and signs, flooding, blocked drains, hedges and overgrown verges. If you need to report something that is causing an immediate danger or is an emergency please call 0300 1234 222.

You can enter the road name or postcode for the location of the issue. If something has already been reported in this area you will see a pin on the map. If it hasnt already been reported place your own pin and right click to see your options. Once you have filled in the details you will be given a reference number so that you can track the progress of the issue.

Report a problem

You can enter a postcode to view roadworks on a map. The map shows possible delays within each area. It includes information about timescales and the utility or authority responsible for the work. Please search for the area that interests you.

Please use the roadworks map to view current and planned roadworks

Your bus pass is issued under the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme (ENCTS). There are two types of passes – eligible age (blue stripe) and disability (orange stripe). Both passes give you the same level of entitlement and have a set expiry date printed on the card.

Please view our bus pass information

Cornwall Council transports around 15,000 school children and social care service users each day. School transport services are provided through contracted and approved bus, coach, taxi and private hire car operators. We also utilise local bus, rail, ferry and community transport schemes for school transport. In some cases we also provide contributions towards fuel costs for families of eligible children (where this is the most economical option available).

Please view school transport information

An abandoned vehicle is one that appears not to be in regular use and has been in the same place for a period of time, usually 3 weeks or more.

Please view our information on abandoned vehicles and use our online reporting form

If you have already reported a problem with a road to us and have a reference number, you can track the progress of the problem online.

Track progress of a problem you have reported

If you have a problem or enquiry about parking issues, parking fines or parking enforcement, including reporting illegally parked vehicles, please visit our parking enforcement pages.

Parking enforcement information

The national blue badge scheme provides parking concessions for people with certain disabilities. A blue badge lets you park closer to the shops and services you need to use, whether you’re the driver or a passenger in a car.

Apply for a blue badge disabled parking permit

If your query is still not answered you can try looking at our waste and recycling information or use the options below.