This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Rubbish and recyling


What do you need help with?


You can use our bulky waste collection service for items that are too big for normal household rubbish and recycling collections. There is a charge for this service.

Please use our online form

Before you report a missed collection, please check our list of possible reasons why your rubbish may not be collected. If you report a missed collection, we will try to collect within two working days.

Please view our missed collection page

You can use our garden waste collection service for things like grass clippings, weeds, leaves and prunings.

There is a charge for this service, you can check the prices for the bins and the subscription by looking at our Garden waste collection page or if you are aware of the prices and terms and conditions you can proceed to fill in our form and subscribe to garden waste online

You can request new equipment with our online form. Please note it can take up to six weeks for your containers to be delivered, if you have recently placed an order please do not place another one, your containers will be delivered as soon as possible.

Order recycling containers online

This report form can only be used for flytipping incidents on public land, for instance on a highway, pavement or public open space. For flytipping on private land, or privately owned land, please contact 0300 1234 141 to pass the details to the team for further investigation

Report fly tipping

Clinical waste sacks and sharps boxes are not collected with normal household rubbish or bulky waste. All households producing clinical waste need to register with the council. We will collect and replace clinical waste bags once a week.Sharps boxes are collected as and when needed. New sharps boxes are obtained from your healthcare provider, we do not supply sharps boxes.

Please view our sharps collection information

If you have a large trailer or a commercial vehicle designed to carry goods, you need a permit to use the household waste and recycling centres. Permits are free for households in Cornwall and you can use them at any of our household waste and recycling centres.

Please note that we cannot accept trade waste.

Please view more information and use our online application form

If your query is still not answered you can try looking at our waste and recycling information or use the options below.