This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Money off council tax for second homes

We don’t give discounts for second homes, but if your job means you have to live elsewhere and you pay council tax on the additional property, you may be able to get money off your bill.

You’ll need to tell us some details and provide a copy of your contract of employment.

Continue reading