This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Early Years Inclusion Service Educational Psychologist

Who do we work with?

  • We work directly with children with the most complex special educational needs following consultation with either a Senior Locality SENCo, Child Development Centre or relevant health professionals eg community paediatrician.
  • We also work with other agencies eg Hearing Support Service, to improve children's access to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).

The Educational Psychologist will visit your child's early years setting, child minder or see you at home.

  • Observations of your child
  • Assessment through play
  • Discussion with you and other people who are important to your child
  • Recommendations for you and the nursery or pre-school
  • Reviews of your child’s progress, involving you and other people working with your child
  • If your child needs an Education Health and Care Plan we will contribute to this