This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.


There’s lots of help available from community and voluntary groups that you can arrange yourself, such as support at home, care homes and transport.  You can find out about this kind of help at the Care and Support in Cornwall website.

We provide support for eligible social care needs.  You can find out more about the support available from us on our request help for an adult page.

The new Care Act is helping to make care and support more consistent across the country.  If you receive care and support or help care for someone you could benefit from the changes.