This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Information for the public

How do I report adult safeguarding concerns?

If you’re an adult experiencing abuse or neglect contact us on 0300 1234 131 or email You can also contact us if you’re concerned about an adult who may be experiencing abuse or neglect, 

Continue reading

We will listen to what you have to say and will ask you questions to make sure we understand your concerns.

You can find out more about protecting your rights and stopping abuse in our say no to abuse easy read guide to the public.

You can find other organisations that may be able to provide support or help in our Cornwall Care and Support Directory.