This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Transition to adult care and support

Our transition workers help children and their families or carers make the transition to adult care and support.

Your transition worker will try to see you when you’re 16-17 years old to help you think about the support you might need when you’re an adult.

Continue reading

If there’s anything you think we can help you with, ring us on 0300 1234 131.

You can also use our Cornwall Care and Support Directory to find help from community and voluntary groups with support at home, money matters, staying safe, work, housing, and more.

For more information about the transition team please visit the Family Information Service website.