This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Transition to Services for Adults

Leaving school and moving to adult life is called ‘transition’

Young people in Cornwall can begin the process of transition from Children's Services to Adult Services in Year 9 (age fourteen) and onwards.

Continue reading

Transition can be an anxious time for young people and their parents / carers. They may be unsure about what to expect and what help may be available in order to plan for the future. There may be uncertainty about the roles of different agencies and the support that can be given.

If you or your parent / carer would like information about the process, please contact us and we will help to guide you through the process.