Information about Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Roadmap out of lockdown
Step 1 of the roadmap out of lockdown has begun. From 29 March, the ‘stay at home’ rule ends - and up to 6 people or 2 households can meet outside.
Shielding ends on 31 March
Some of the rules on what you can and cannot do will change on 29 March
Restrictions remain in place across England
- Only socialise indoors with people you live with or who are in your support bubble
- Up to 6 people or 2 households can meet outside
- Work from home if you can and only travel when necessary
- If you have symptoms get a test and stay at home
Testing & the vaccine
The NHS is coordinating the Covid-19 vaccination. When it's your turn the NHS will invite you for your vaccine. We kindly ask that you do not call your GP, local hospital or other NHS service.
- More information can be found on the NHS website
Clinically vulnerable & mental health
If you need mental health support please see our mental health information where you can find a wealth of information from mental health wellbeing guides to mental health safety plans.
Help getting food
If you cannot leave home, and need support, there are many options to help you get food please see our information page.
Report a concern
If you have a concern about businesses operating when they should be closed or a concern about someone possibly breaking national lockdown rules
Local Covid-19 data
Our response to the coronavirus outbreak is continuing.
We use information on;
- the cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- number of deaths in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
along with other available information to help make decisions on a daily basis.
Our services & useful information
For more information on Cornwall Council services including Adult Social Care please use the button below or select from our list of other useful links.
- Our services
- Easy read guidance
- Sign Health Corona virus resources
- RNIB Corona virus updates
- Learning disability England corona virus resources