This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Developers' guide to delivering intermediate affordable housing

To meet the needs of our local communities, we require 70% of new affordable housing to be provided as affordable rented homes. The remaining 30% can be provided as intermediate homes for sale. There are several schemes that affordable homes can be sold through. We recommend shared ownership through a Registered Provider of affordable housing.

Download our Developers Guide for a complete overview of delivering and selling discounted homes in Cornwall. It covers:

Continue reading
  • Cornwall Council's requirements for selling affordable housing
  • Housing market conditions
  • Housing type and how they work
  • Eligibility requirements
  • Housing mix
  • Sales process
  • The role of Cornwall Council's Affordable Homeownership Service