This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Breach of contract and unfair trading

If you are experiencing problems with:

  • your contract with the park owner
  • a new park home
  • goods and services, including utility supplies
Continue reading

you should contact the Citizen’s Advice consumer helpline in the first instance on 03454 04 05 06. Citizen’s Advice may then need to refer your enquiry to Cornwall Council’s Trading Standards officers. The officers will investigate the issue under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and may contact you directly for more details.

For more consumer advice and guidance visit the Citizens Advice website.