This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Community Safety

If you see or experience any of the following antisocial behaviour please contact us using the contact details on this page. You can also report antisocial behaviour using the online forms.

  • Verbal abuse
  • Vandalism
  • Joyriding
  • Noise nuisance
  • Criminal damage
  • Assault
  • Missile throwing
  • Underage drinking
  • Groups engaging in threatening behaviour
  • Harassment
Continue reading

If you are subject to antisocial acts ring the police on the non emergency number 101. If the threat is causing immediate danger call 999.

Additional information is available on our Community Safety page and on the Safer Cornwall website.