This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Active members

As an active member of the Cornwall Pension Fund you can be rest assured in the knowledge that your pension is safe and secure within a defined benefit scheme, which provides protection for you and your family.

Continue reading

Please use the menu for detailed information on your pension benefits. There is a Cornwall Pension Fund Scheme Guide which is also available to be viewed.

To find out how much you are currently paying in, please view our contributions table.

All you need to do is write to us or email us, detailing your new address and quote your National Insurance Number and/or date of birth. We will then ensure that we update our records and all future correspondence will be sent to your new address.

If you get married or divorced, it is important to keep your pension records up to date by providing us with a photocopy of the relevant certificates (marriage certificate or decree absolute).  If your marital status changes it is advisable to complete a new nomination form as stated below.

If your circumstances have changed, it is important that you complete a new expression of wish for lump sum death benefits form and return this to the Cornwall Pension Fund using the contact details on this page.

If applicable you may also wish to complete a nomination of cohabiting partner for survivors pension form. Please read the notes on the reverse of this form before completing to see if you are eligible to nominate a cohabiting partner. If you are married there is no need to complete this form.

If you are changing to part time working you can visit our 'Thinking of changing from full time to part time working?' area for information on how this will affect your pension.

From April 2014 there is an option in the scheme called ‘50/50’. You can elect for this option at any time, pay half your normal contributions and build up half your normal pension. View the contribution flexibility area for more information.

Our Jargon Buster may help with pensions terminology.