This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Can I change my pension details?

How do I change the bank account that my pension is paid into?

If you wish to change the bank account that your pension is paid into, please complete a change of bank details form and return it to the Pensions Section.

Continue reading

We will then update our records to ensure that your pension is paid into your new account.

It is important you notify us that you have changed your bank account before the payroll closes for the month.  If you miss the payroll closedown date we will not be able to pay your pension into your new account until the following month.

All you need to do is write to us or email us, detailing your new address and quote your payroll reference number. We will then ensure that we update our records and all future correspondence will be sent to your new address.

If you get married or divorced, it is important to keep your pension records up to date by providing us with a photocopy of the relevant certificates (marriage certificate or decree absolute). If your marital status changes it is advisable to complete a new nomination form as stated below.

If your circumstances have changed, it is important that you complete a new expression of wish for lump sum death benefits form.

If applicable you may also wish to complete a nomination of cohabiting partner for survivors pension form. Please read the notes on the reverse of this form before completing to see if you are eligible to nominate a cohabiting partner. If you are married there is no need to complete this form.

Our Jargon Buster may help with pensions terminology.