This site is no longer maintained
This website should only be accessed for School Messenger, SIS or planning agents information.

Replacement Bus Passes

You can apply and pay for a replacement bus pass online if:

  • You have lost your bus pass
  • Your pass is not working or is damaged
Continue reading

This is for replacement of Concessionary Bus Passes only not School Bus Passes. If you wish to replace a School Bus Pass please call 0300 1234 222

The cost of a replacement is £10.00 per card.

When a replacement has been ordered it cannot be cancelled so if you find your previous card it will no longer work and will be hotlisted.

Before you apply you will need to have your credit or debit card handy to pay for your replacement card.

Replace your card

If you are unable to apply online, you can call us on 0300 1234 222. You can also send a cheque or postal order to the address on this page, with a covering letter containing:

  • Your full name
  • Your date of birth
  • Your current address
  • Contact telephone number
  • Reason for replacement

Please note that Cheques and Postal orders must be made payable to Cornwall Council.

For any other replacement reason, such as if the pass has been stolen, please call us on 0300 1234 222.

Please note: Lost property numbers from the Police are not accepted (e.g. B23546).

The details you provide will be used primarily with your claim for Concessionary Bus Pass; however we may share the data for the prevention and detection of fraud with departments and organisations responsible for auditing or administering public funds - such as Council Tax. For further information please see

In accordance with the Council’s Record Retention Policy, the information you provide will be retained in a secure environment for a maximum of five years, after which it will be destroyed in a secure manner. 

Read the full Privacy policy